Lights, Camera, Action! 2GGaming has partnered up with Hollywood Esports to bring you a new weekly event every Tuesday at the iconic Chinese Theatre! This weekly is also part of the SoCal Smash League
GAME NIGHT SPECIAL:
- Buy One Get One on Alcoholic Drinks at the Bar
- Discount on foods at the Bar and the Concessions Stand
---All Events Are BYOC (Bring your Own Controller)---
- Marvel VS Capcom: Infinite (PS4)
- Street Fighter V (PS4)
- Super Smash Brothers for Wii U
- Tekken 7 (PS4)
6:00 PM - Doors Open; Free Play begins
7:00 PM - Registration Starts
8:00 PM - Registrations close; Singles Tournament starts
Note: If you will not arrive by 8 PM, then you must pre register online otherwise we can't guarantee your placement in the bracket.
Smash 4 will have a resurrection bracket. If you're eliminated in Losers Round 1 or Round 2, you'll automatically be enter into a new double elimination bracket for free. The winner of this bracket will get a free entry to a future HAT event.
Venue Fee: $10
Game Fee: $5 per game
Cash, credit, and debit card are accepted.
Credit and debit have a $1 transaction fee for game fee
Note: You will pay for the venue fee by purchasing a movie ticket "2GG Hollywood Action Tuesday" at the Box Office. You will then pay and register for the game you want to enter at the registration desk inside the Theater Lobby.
Parking is $2 for 4 hours with validation from the Chinese Theater. Everyone who attends the event will get validated so don't forget your parking ticket!
Once parked, take the elevator to the 3rd floor and head to the Lobby of the Chinese Theater.
For full details, CLICK HERE
Take the Metro Red Line and get off on the Hollywood/Highland Station. The Chinese Theatre will be directly to your right when you exit the station.
NEED A RIDE:
Try Uber as a new customer and get a free ride: https://goo.gl/j6it6S
Try Lyft as a new customer and get $50 : https://goo.gl/leixoh
or try asking the SoCal ride share group: https://goo.gl/UdK45l
You must take out your battery and unsync your controller when you are not playing. Failure to do so will result in a disqualification of your next match.
- TOs have the final say on any rulings. If you choose to wait until after your set to bring up an issue, don't be surprised if what you agreed to is used to close the case.
- Event and rules are subject to change without notice (although we will do our best to inform ahead of time)
- Volunteers are responsible for the safety/use of their provided setups/monitors. Efforts will be made to ensure you return home with your items, but we cannot guarantee any protection vs. loss, theft, or damage.
Please ask one of the TOs if you have any questions or feel that a rule or regulation is being violated.